Longitude provides comprehensive out-of-the-box, agentless SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL monitoring.
Longitude's built-in knowledge base proactively monitors for problem areas by evaluating key performance and availability metrics, ensuring that your databases and supporting IT infrastructure perform optimally.
How does Longitude work?
- Automatically collects key database, server, and virtualization performance metrics
- Alerts on performance and availability problems for both database and IT infrastructure components
- Optionally takes corrective actions
- Generates comprehensive reports to show database utilization and capacity issues
- Correlates database issues with end user response metrics for accurate assessment of application performance
What does Longitude monitor?
Longitude is an all-inclusive agentless monitoring solution that encompasses the entire technology stack: from physical to virtual, from network to server, and from IT infrastructure to Application. Commonly monitored components include:
What are the benefits of Database Monitoring?
- Reduce the time and resources needed for supporting databases and the underlying IT infrastructure
- Improve end-user experience
- Improve capacity by determining whether issues can be resolved by resizing database or server configurations
- Proactively troubleshoot performance problems before they reach end-users