Cloud Monitoring with Longitude
Because cloud based environments rely on a complicated set of resources, readily identifying the availability and performance issues that most affect cloud services is challenging.
Cloud adoption also leaves many IT organizations scrambling to ensure - and document - that end users are receiving the expected levels of performance and availability from the critical applications deployed into the cloud.
How does Longitude work?
- Automatically collect key performance and availability metrics from on-premises and cloud infrastructures
- Proactively diagnose performance and availability issues - and reveal underlying causes
- Deliver a holistic view of applications performance across physical, virtual, and cloud environments with dashboards
- Show developing trends and ensure maximum availability with pre-configured, on-demand reports and graphs
What does Longitude monitor?
Longitude is an all-inclusive agentless monitoring solution that encompasses the entire technology stack: from physical to virtual, from network to server, and from IT infrastructure to Application. Commonly monitored components include:
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Windows & Linux/Unix
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle
- Service Level Agreements
What are the benefits of Cloud Monitoring?
- Proactively troubleshoot performance and availability problems before they reach end users
- Improve end-user performance
- Expose problem areas between on-premises and cloud infrastructure
- Right-size the cloud infrastructure to cost effectively support application workloads