Longitude's Network Device, NetFlow, DHCP, and SNMP network monitoring solutions provide out-of-the-box monitoring for your network.
In addition, Longitude's SNMP Studio extends network performance monitoring coverage to any SNMP device.
Longitude also provides pre-configured, on-demand reports and graphs of network performance to help you proactively take action and ensure optimal performance.
How does Longitude work?
- Automatically collects key performance and availability metrics from the network infrastructure
- Monitors for specific known problems (e.g. bandwidth issues)
- Monitors Syslogs
- Alerts on performance and availability problems of network components
- Optionally takes corrective actions
- Generates comprehensive dashboards and reports to show network utilization and availability
What does Longitude monitor?
Longitude is an all-inclusive agentless monitoring solution that encompasses the entire technology stack: from physical to virtual, from network to server, and from IT infrastructure to Application. Commonly monitored components include:
- Network Device, NetFlow & DHCP
- Windows Event Log, Syslog, SNMP Trap Monitoring
- Longitude SNMP Studio
What are the benefits of Network Monitoring?
- Reduce the time and resources needed for supporting the network infrastructure
- Identify bandwidth hogs
- Baseline behavior and identify deviations from the norm
- Avert unnecessary network capacity upgrades